Give your fifth-gen Ram 1500 the lift it deserves with the all-new, long-awaited 6” big lift kit from ReadyLIFT. Beyond offering a great-riding, tall stance able to accept 37” tires, the 44-1960 kit includes rear Bilstein 5100 shocks, dual-rate rear coil springs, and rear control arm brackets that combine to better capture small-bump sensitivity and mid-stroke support. Drive line vibration is also history thanks to heavy-duty steel front crossmembers and differential drops that retain your 1500’s factory geometry and ensure proper differential rotation during 4WD/Auto-4HI operation.
Note: Not for use on Ram 1500 with factory 22” wheels or with 18” wheels.
- For 2019–2021 Ram 1500 (5th gen)
- 6” lift in unmatched performance, style, and durability
- Accepts up to 37” tires
- Bilstein 5100 rear shocks
- Dual-rate coil springs and rear control arm brackets
- No driveline vibration while in 4WD or Auto-4HI
- Heavy-duty cast-iron knuckles and new, thick steel skid plates
- Recommended max tire with no trimming: 20×9 0 offset (37×12.50 tire)
- Recommended max tire with trimming: 20×10 -18 offset (37×12.5 tire)
Though this is not a paid review, this content has been produced by The AAM Group™ in support of manufacturers with whom it has a business relationship.