Dial back the heat on your off-road rig with the all-new RS7MT™ monotube shock absorber from Rancho. Filled with all-weather fluid, RS7MT shocks are specially designed to dissipate heat, making them ideal for extreme off-road use and larger wheel/tire packages. Rancho engineered a hardened piston rod that resists scuffs and corrosion plus an internal rebound bumper to reduce noise, vibration, and harshness while smoothing out the ride on any terrain. These shocks weren’t designed just to excel on the trail; they’re also application-tuned for precision on-road handling.
Rancho RS7MT monotube shocks fit your application right out of the box—no installation sleeves or extra hardware required. Currently available for Jeep Wrangler JK and JL and Jeep Gladiator JT.
- For various Jeep Wrangler and Gladiator applications
- 14 mm hardened-chrome piston rod
- All-weather fluid withstands internal temperatures from -40° to 248°F
- Internal rebound bumper and shouldered rubber bushings reduce noise, vibration, and harshness
- PTFE-banded piston responds to changing on- and off-road conditions for a smoother ride
- Digressive, linear, or progressive tuning based on application requirements
- Full-floating dividing piston and high-pressure nitrogen gas maintain constant pressure against hydraulic oil to reduce aeration and shock fade
- Fits right out of the box (no installation sleeves or extra hardware required)
Though this is not a paid review, this content has been produced by The AAM Group™ in support of manufacturers with whom it has a business relationship.