Hydro Series fender flares from Paramount Automotive combine the strength of fabricated steel with factory-grade refinement. Hydro Series flares are precision die-formed from one piece of 12-gauge, cold-rolled steel under extreme hydraulic pressure. This market-first process creates unparalleled strength and unmatched “factory” styling that fits your Jeep like it was always meant to be there, with the off-road benefits of increased tire clearance and the ability to withstand tough trails.
Paramount Automotive engineered these flares to include integrated, DOT-approved, plug-and-play LED turn signals and side marker lamps, as well as a fine-textured black powdercoat. Installation is easy: just a few simple hand tools and the included stainless steel hardware. Backed by Paramount’s lifetime structural warranty and 5-year finish warranty.
Currently available in front flares (PN 81-21104) and rear flares (PN 81-21106) for 2018–2021 Wrangler JL; 2007–2018 JK applications coming soon!
- For 2018–2021 Wrangler JL; 2007–2018 JK applications coming soon
- Each flare is made from one piece of 12-gauge, cold-rolled steel
- Die-formed under extreme hydraulic pressure for strength and factory-grade styling
- Increased tire clearance and trail-ready performance
- DOT-approved, plug-and-play turn signals and side marker lamps
- Stainless steel hardware
- Finish: fine-textured black powdercoat
- Warranty: lifetime (structural); 5 years (finish)
Though this is not a paid review, this content has been produced by The AAM Group™ in support of manufacturers with whom it has a business relationship.