Hydro Series fender flares from Paramount Automotive combine the strength of fabricated steel with factory-grade refinement. Hydro Series flares are precision die-formed from one piece of 12-gauge, cold-rolled steel under extreme hydraulic pressure. This market-first process creates unparalleled strength and unmatched “factory” styling that fits your Jeep like it was always meant to be there, with the off-road benefits of increased tire clearance and the ability to withstand tough trails.
Paramount Automotive engineered these flares to include integrated, DOT-approved, plug-and-play LED turn signals and side marker lamps, as well as a fine-textured black powdercoat. Installation is easy: just a few simple hand tools and the included stainless steel hardware. Backed by Paramount’s lifetime structural warranty and 5-year finish warranty.
Currently available in front flares (PN 81-21104) and rear flares (PN 81-21106) for 2018–2021 Wrangler JL; 2007–2018 JK applications coming soon!
- For 2018–2021 Wrangler JL; 2007–2018 JK applications coming soon
- Each flare is made from one piece of 12-gauge, cold-rolled steel
- Die-formed under extreme hydraulic pressure for strength and factory-grade styling
- Increased tire clearance and trail-ready performance
- DOT-approved, plug-and-play turn signals and side marker lamps
- Stainless steel hardware
- Finish: fine-textured black powdercoat
- Warranty: lifetime (structural); 5 years (finish)
Ready to buy? Need help with the install? To find your nearest Total Truck Centers affiliate, see our Store Locator. Or join the conversation at the Total Truck Centers Facebook page!
Though this is not a paid review, this content has been produced by The AAM Group in support of manufacturers with whom it has a business relationship.
Share This Post!