No poles, no problem. The Nomadic 270 LT awning from Overland Vehicle Systems is a one-person solution that deploys quickly to provide 80 square feet and 270 degrees of protection from rain and sun. The system’s unique reinforced, oversized hinges and heavy-duty rafters let the awning operate without poles, but it includes two quick-lock pivoting poles if the breeze decides to pick up.
Speaking of weather, you can feel safe from rain beneath the 600D ripstop poly-cotton canopy, which is heat-sealed to laugh off leaks. And when you really need to lock down your camp area, just secure the stakes with supplied paracord and raise the optional enclosure shelter to ride out the storm.
Best of all, Overland Vehicle Systems designed the Nomadic 270 LT awning to break down in minutes and stow neatly in a 1,000 g PVC travel bag. Fits any vehicle with a roof rack.
- Fits any vehicle with a factory or aftermarket roof rack
- 80 sq ft and 270 degrees of coverage
- Reinforced, oversized hinges and heavy-duty rafters mean no poles are needed to set up.
- Two quick-lock aluminum poles secure site against feistier weather.
- Dark-gray, heat-sealed denier ripstop poly-cotton prevents leaks.
- Stakes, paracord, and enclosure shelter further protect against storms.
- Includes all hardware and heavy-duty zippered travel bag
- Warranty: 4-year limited
Though this is not a paid review, this content has been produced by The AAM Group™ in support of manufacturers with whom it has a business relationship.