Work vans require a step that allows drivers and operators to do their jobs with confidence. That’s why LUVERNE developed the Grip Step™ XL running board for vans. With its 9 1/2” width and fleet-approved expanded metal treads, the Grip Step™ aims to make cargo-area entry and exit as seamless as possible. The reinforced-steel step has a dual-coat finish for maximum durability on the job.
Grip Step™ XL is also available for select years of the Dodge/Freightliner/Mercedes-Benz Sprinter 2500/3500 and Ram ProMaster 2500/3500.
- For Ford Transit and select other commercial vehicles
- Ultra-wide 9 1/2” step for ultimate comfort and functionality on cargo vans
- Fleet-approved, expanded steel treads for maximum traction and safety
- Reinforced, 7-gauge, laser-cut steel brackets eliminate flexing and bending.
- Professional-grade, zinc-primed, textured-black powdercoat resists rust.
- Open treads knock dirt off boots to help keep the van interior clean.
- Rounded front corner promote safety and help avoid injuries and damage.
- Made in Germany and finished in the USA
- Warranty: limited lifetime (5-year finish, 1-year parts)
Though this is not a paid review, this content has been produced by The AAM Group™ in support of manufacturers with whom it has a business relationship.