The FORTRESS coupler lock from Fastway is the most universal coupler lock on the market, designed to work with nearly all variances, from inverted couplers and wide flanges to surge breaks and different ball sizes and latch mechanisms. FORTRESS takes the guesswork out of securing your trailer coupler, whether it’s for boats, RVs, horses, ATVs, and more. Fastway tested the FORTRESS on thousands of applications—and they still didn’t find one that didn’t fit.
The 86-00-5015 FORTRESS coupler lock features a thick housing, pick-proof lock, corrosion-resistance, a solid opposing bolt system that locks both sides, and a front-facing key hole for easy access to keyholders. Includes a winged cover to protect the lock from dirt, debris, rust, and ice.
Fits most trailers with a 1-7/8”, 2”, or 2-5/16” tongue.
- Helps prevent trailer theft.
- Nearly universal fit: most trailers with a 1-7/8”, 2”, or 2-5/16” tongue.
- Tough-to-cut, hardened steel shackle.
- Solid (not hollow) detent ball.
- Solid die-cast, corrosion-resistant housing.
- Almost impossible to drill or pick.
- Front-facing key hole with smooth-turning cylinder.
Though this is not a paid review, this content has been produced by The AAM Group™ in support of manufacturers with whom it has a business relationship.