Locking your trailer coupler is the best way to keep your trailer safe and deter tampering and theft. A coupler lock protects your trailer by making it nearly impossible for thieves to hook your trailer up to their vehicle. The Fastway® FORTRESS™ Coupler Lock keeps your trailer secure because it is the toughest coupler lock available and is made from the highest corrosion-resistant material. The unique design uses a hardened-steel U-shaped shackle that is reversible and fits virtually every coupler style. In fact, after years of testing Fastway still hasn’t found a coupler it doesn’t fit.
Locking and unlocking the FORTRESS™ is quick and easy with a front-facing key hole, so the keyhole is easily accessible. The lock cylinder is smooth, making the key turn easy. The solid engagement of the dual locking pins into both ends of the shackle provides the most security and peace of mind you can get in a coupler lock. With its thick housing, incredible strength, and tamper-resistant lock, you can be confident that your trailer is safe. Plus, it features a hinged cover to protect against dirt, debris, rust, water, and ice.
- Fits all 1-7/8”, 2”, & 2-5/16” tongue-type trailer coupler
- Hardened-steel construction
- Reversible, U-shaped shackle design
- Front-facing key hole for easy access
- Smooth lock cylinder for easy key turning
- Solid engagement of dual locking pins into both shackle ends
- Hinged cover protects lock from dirt, debris, rust, etc.
- Perfect for boats, RVs, trailers, etc.
Though this is not a paid review, this content has been produced by The AAM Group™ in support of manufacturers with whom it has a business relationship.