When warm weather strikes, you love taking the top off your Jeep Wrangler JL or Gladiator… right? Even better is removing the doors to create a full outdoor experience with maximum airflow. However, removing the doors can sometimes pose a safety concern and can be uncomfortable without a place to grab on to or rest your arms, especially through tough terrain and long periods of time. Now, with Dee Zee’s Jeep Doors, you and your passengers can all safely enjoy the summer breeze and warm weather without extra risk or discomfort.
Dee Zee’s Jeep Doors contour to the existing factory door frame and easily install over the OEM door pin (cap included). They are constructed from lightweight, extruded aluminum with a textured black powder-coated finish and feature full-length welds for extra durability. The door latch is fashioned in the interior of the doors to add to the overall sleek, yet rugged design. The extruded aluminum channels can be used for mounting accessories such as lights, cameras , mirrors, etc. (Front doors and rear doors are each sold in pairs).
- For Jeep Wrangler JL & Jeep Gladiator
- Provides a true, open-air driving experience
- Interior door latch for sleek exterior
- Contours to existing door frame
- Extrusion channel can be used to mount lights, cameras, mirrors, etc.
- Made of lightweight, extruded aluminum
- Textured black powder-coat finish
- Full-length welds
- Installs in seconds over OEM door pin (cap included)
- Door latches meet FMVSS204 requirements for OEM latches
- Front doors sold in pairs
- Rear doors sold in pairs
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
Though this is not a paid review, this content has been produced by The AAM Group™ in support of manufacturers with whom it has a business relationship.