Dee Zee’s Hex Series Full-Length Bed Access Steps stretch between your truck’s wheel wells and provide a third step for reaching items in your truck bed. This added functionality maintains a rugged, yet sleek design with the lightweight extruded aluminum construction. Each step features a textured black powder-coat finish and is designed to hug the rocker panels with custom-fit bracing that mounts to the truck using existing factory holes. They also feature a patented, integrated channel that enables you to position each of the three cast steps into the perfect position. Since truck heights are getting taller, the mounting bar for the Hex Series now extends past the cab to position the third step in front of the rear wheel. If it’s not quite right or you wish to change the position for different situations, simply loosen the bolts and slide to create the perfect, yet secure step.
- Universal design comes in 94”, 102”, or 112” models
- Length determined by cab & bed length
- Custom-fit bracket kits are sold separately
- (3) steps per side for access to cab doors & truck bed
- Integrated channel adjusts steps for Customized Placement®
- Bed access can be positioned in front of the rear wheel
- Extruded aluminum construction
- Textured black powder-coat finish
- No-drill installation utilizes factory holes*
- Limited-lifetime warranty
*Brackets are custom fit for each vehicle and minor drilling may be required for a handful of vehicles.
Though this is not a paid review, this content has been produced by The AAM Group™ in support of manufacturers with whom it has a business relationship.