Get your 2016–2020 Ram 2500/3500 pickup ready for gooseneck towing with this 38,000 lb GTW kit from CURT. The included 2 5/16” gooseneck ball and safety chain loops drop easily into your Ram’s factory puck system (required) thanks to CURT’s patented system, which locks into place with just a simple quarter-turn.
The 60638 kit is constructed from forged and machined carbon steel alloy, finished in a polished chrome powdercoat and organized neatly in a durable case for convenient storage and transport. A bonus rubber cover keeps dirt and debris out of the gooseneck hole.
- For 2016–2020 Ram 2500/3500 with 5th wheel prep package
- 38K gross trailer weight and 9.5K vertical load capacity
- Carbon steel alloy protected by a chrome powdercoat
- Drops into place via patented lever system and locks with a quarter-turn
- Rubber covers keeps dirt out of gooseneck hole when not in use.
- Reusable case for storage and transport
- Warranty: limited lifetime (1-year finish and parts)
Though this is not a paid review, this content has been produced by The AAM Group™ in support of manufacturers with whom it has a business relationship.