Instantly equip towing-prepped GM trucks for 5th wheel towing with these puck system legs, which use the bed mounting platform (puck system) to allow for faster, easier, and more secure installation of your CURT hitch. Boasting a 25,000 lb gross trailer weight capacity, these legs are compatible with most CURT 5th wheel hitches.
What really sets this product apart, however, is its quarter-turn anchoring system, which allows the legs to be quickly installed or removed as needed simply by turning the anchor handles. The mechanism remains strong enough for heavy-duty towing while eliminating chucking noise. CURT 16029 puck system 5th wheel legs are protected by a carbide black powdercoat and a limited lifetime warranty.
Note: For long-bed GM trucks with puck system.
- For 2020 GM 2500 HD and 3500 HD trucks
- Adapts most CURT 5th wheel heads to GM puck system
- Quarter-turn anchoring system provides quick installation and removal.
- Adjustable anchors eliminate chucking between the legs and under-bed platform.
- Protected by a durable carbide black powdercoat and rust-resistant Bonderite coating
- Warranty: limited lifetime (1-year finish and parts)
Though this is not a paid review, this content has been produced by The AAM Group™ in support of manufacturers with whom it has a business relationship.