CURT has added nine new options to its weld-on hitch lineup, particularly to better accommodate service body trucks. Like CURT’s existing weld-on hitches, these new models ship with unattached side plates, allowing for flexible positioning on the vehicle frame.
This particular hitch, PN 15925, has a 9” drop, 2 1/2” receiver, and is rated for up to 20,000 lb. It is tested to SAE J684 specifications. CURT has also added 2” receivers and 18” drop options.
- Adjustable frame fits a variety of vehicles (side plates are not prewelded).
- Rated as a class 5 hitch for up to 20,000 lb GTW
- Fits truck frames up to 62” wide
- Side plates must be welded 42 or fewer inches apart to achieve 20K rating.
- Tested for safety in accordance with SAE J684
- Great for use with utility boxes
- Protected by a highly durable black powdercoat
- Co-cured in a rust-resistant liquid Bonderite coating
- Made in USA
Though this is not a paid review, this content has been produced by The AAM Group™ in support of manufacturers with whom it has a business relationship.