The CURT Weld-On Trailer Hitch is a unique towing option for your vehicle. As the name suggests, the Weld-On Hitch is designed to be welded directly to the vehicle frame. While the installation of the CURT Weld-On Hitch is different from the CURT Custom Hitch, the Weld-On Hitch offers a high weight carrying capacity and a reliable towing solution when installed properly. Each Weld-On Hitch features a heavy-duty carbon steel construction with a square main body design that is co-cured in a rust-resistant Bonderite coating with a highly durable carbide powder-coat finish for extra corrosion protection and stylish durability. Each hitch is designed to fit a variety of vehicles and features a Class V hitch rating.
- Made to fit a variety of vehicles
- Models available for up to 44” or up to 66” vehicles
- Designs available for either 2” or 2-1/2” receivers
- 16,000-lb or 20,000-lb weight capacity available
- Rated for Class V trailers
- Welds directly to vehicle frame
- Carbon steel construction
- Carbide powder-coated finish
- Co-cured in rust-resistant Bonderite
- (9) different models available (sold separately)
- Made in the USA
Though this is not a paid review, this content has been produced by The AAM Group™ in support of manufacturers with whom it has a business relationship.