The CURT Weld-On Trailer Hitch is a unique towing option for your vehicle. As the name suggests, the Weld-On Hitch is designed to be welded directly to the vehicle frame. While the installation of the CURT Weld-On Hitch is different from the CURT Custom Hitch, the Weld-On Hitch offers a high weight carrying capacity and a reliable towing solution when installed properly. Each Weld-On Hitch features a heavy-duty carbon steel construction with a square main body design that is co-cured in a rust-resistant Bonderite coating with a highly durable carbide powder-coat finish for extra corrosion protection and stylish durability. Each hitch is designed to fit a variety of vehicles and features a Class V hitch rating.
- Made to fit a variety of vehicles
- Models available for up to 44” or up to 66” vehicles
- Designs available for either 2” or 2-1/2” receivers
- 16,000-lb or 20,000-lb weight capacity available
- Rated for Class V trailers
- Welds directly to vehicle frame
- Carbon steel construction
- Carbide powder-coated finish
- Co-cured in rust-resistant Bonderite
- (9) different models available (sold separately)
- Made in the USA
Ready to buy? Need help with the install? To find your nearest Total Truck Centers affiliate, see our Store Locator. Or join the conversation at the Total Truck Centers Facebook page!
Though this is not a paid review, this content has been produced by The AAM Group in support of manufacturers with whom it has a business relationship.
Share This Post!