The biggest noncommercial towing jobs call for legendary CURT toughness. The Xtra Duty Class 5 trailer hitch dominates a variety of work and recreational tasks, from loaded livestock trailers to boats headed for the lake.
The 15007 hitch was specially designed to fit certain years of GM 2500 HD and 3500 HD pickups (excluding factory receiver). Rated at 17,000 lb gross trailer weight and 2,550 lb tongue weight, it features an extra-large main body made from high-strength steel and an industry-standard 2” receiver tube opening with steel collar—making it compatible with a variety of heavy-duty ball mounts, pintle hitches, weight-distribution hitches, and even cargo carriers and bike racks.
To ensure safety and performance, CURT has tested its Xtra Duty Class 5 trailer hitches according to SAE J684 specifications at its Detroit facility on real vehicles. Made in the USA!
- For 2020 Chevrolet Silverado 2500/3500 HD and GMC Sierra 2500/3500 HD
- Rated to 17,000 lb GTW and 2,550 lb TW (same for weight-distribution hitches)
- Carbon steel construction protected by a carbide-black powdercoat over Bonderite®
- Precisely welded main body and center section
- Wide safety chain openings for heavy-duty hooks
- Open-back receiver for easy cleaning
- Grade 8 installation hardware included
- Not compatible with factory receiver
- Made in the USA (may contain imported hardware)
- Safety tested in Detroit according to SAE J684 specifications
- Warranty: limited lifetime (1-year finish and parts)
Though this is not a paid review, this content has been produced by The AAM Group™ in support of manufacturers with whom it has a business relationship.