Leave your control issues behind with the 73000EZ APP-ONLY WirelessAIR kit with EZ Mount from Air Lift. Operating without a handheld controller, this system uses a free smartphone app to provide wireless operation of your air springs. Air Lift devised this solution to bypass the supply chain issues holding up production of the physical controller during the pandemic, ensuring that its WirelessAIR kits get into the hands of its customers who need them for safer and more effective hauling.
This kit includes all the technology you love about the WirelessAIR line of products, including dual-path control (independent left/right air spring control), integrated diagnostics and corrosion-proof manifold, low-pressure monitoring and leak detection, a heavy-duty compressor (120 PSI, 1.03 CFM, 12V), powder-coated steel mounting plate with drill-free and removable U-bolt attachment, and compatibility with all air spring brands. Backed by an industry-exclusive, 60-day, no-questions-asked, money-back guarantee and a 2-year or 4-year warranty when installed by the consumer or Air Lift Authorized Installer, respectively.
- App-only kit uses a smartphone app to bypass physical handheld controller
- Dual-path control inflates/deflates left and right air springs independently
- Low-pressure monitor and leak detection
- Heavy-duty compressor (120 PSI, 1.03 CFM, 12V)
- Drill-free attachment via removable U-bolt
- Black powder-coated steel mounting plate
- Integrated corrosion- and weather-resistant manifold
- Built-in diagnostics
- Compatible with all air spring brands
- Warranty: 2 years (consumer installed) or 4 years (Authorized Dealer installed)
Though this is not a paid review, this content has been produced by The AAM Group in support of manufacturers with whom it has a business relationship.