Two lifting side gates help provide three-pronged access and bed-free storage when it comes to loading down your Toyota Tacoma for the uncharted road. The gate exteriors on this ZROADZ Overland Rack accommodate lighter, larger accessories in a way that doesn’t take up valuable bed space and allows them to be easily moved out of the way when you need to access your cargo area. Suitable items include spare fluid containers, traction pads, and similar gear weighing up to 30 lb. The Overland Rack even includes four 3” ZROADZ LED pod lights (with universal wiring harness) to help you blaze the trail!
The ZROADZ Z839101 Overland Rack is made from a combination of heavy-gauge steel and aluminum to provide strong functionality that won’t add any unwanted weight (800 lb on-road capacity; 400 lb off-road capacity). Available for other vehicles by application. Compatible with most tents with closed dimensions of 47” x 55” x 11.5”. Designed and manufactured in the USA!
- For 2016–2020 Toyota Tacoma
- Clamp-on, no-drill, bolt-on installation
- Lightweight aluminum gates on both sides for easy, extra access to the truck bed
- Four 3” ZROADZ LED pod lights and universal wiring harness
- Each light: 1,712 Lumens and 20 watts, 5W Cree chips, flood beam pattern, IP68/IP69K ratings, and a 50,000-hour lifespan
- Accepts most 2” LED pod lights with provisions to cleanly route power wires
- TIG-welded, steel-channel primary support members
- Aluminum channel secondary support members
- Accessory mounting plates throughout framework
- Three-step, textured-black powdercoat
- 800 lb on-road load capacity and 400 lb off-road load capacity
- Multislot and through-hole accessory mounting provisions
- Designed and manufactured in the USA
- Warranty: limited lifetime (3-year finish)
Though this is not a paid review, this content has been produced by The AAM Group™ in support of manufacturers with whom it has a business relationship.