Offering the perfect balance of functionality, strength, and rugged good looks destined to impress, the new Outlaw nerf step bars from WESTiN fit tightly to your truck’s rocker panels to provide a solid fit, superb protection, and enhanced cab access.
With their bolt-on installation, e-coated base coat, textured-black powdercoat, 2” diameter tubing, and 16-gauge steel coarse step surface, WESTiN Outlaw nerf step bars are a great choice for avid overlanders and off-road aficionados alike.
- 2” diameter wall tubing for maximum durability.
- 16-gauge steel top step surface plate.
- Protects vehicle rocker panels from potential damage.
- Fits tight to rocker panel for a solid fit and rugged look.
- Coarse textured step area for slip resistance.
- Silicon sealed to reduce vibration.
- Welded stamped flange for added structure and strength.
- Unique dimple stamped top plate.
- Custom die-cast riveted logo badge.
- Bolt-on installation (no drilling).
- E-coated base coat for lasting corrosion protection.
- Textured-black finish.
Though this is not a paid review, this content has been produced by The AAM Group™ in support of manufacturers with whom it has a business relationship.