With their 1/4” high-punched tread with unique serrated edges, Grate Steps running boards from WESTiN Automotive take aggressive style and all-weather traction to new heights. The 6.25” surface offers both a sure step up into your cab and helps keep it free from dirt, snow, mud, and other remnants from your work day. Their stylish profile includes fully formed and welded ends, die-cast riveted WESTiN logo badge, and an e-coated base coat and textured-black finish that provide terrific corrosion protection. The one-piece steel design is ideal for a variety of applications, from commercial and construction to vans and utility use.
Available in seven universal lengths (54”, 68”, 75”, 79”, 83”, 86” & 90”), with vehicle-specific mount kit required (and sold separately).
- E-coated, textured-black, one-piece steel construction.
- Quarter-inch-high, serrated punched tread for traction and boot cleaning.
- Die-cast riveted logo badge and fully welded ends.
- 6.25” step surface for a confident step up.
- Seven universal lengths available.
- Vehicle-specific mount kit required and sold separately.
Though this is not a paid review, this content has been produced by The AAM Group™ in support of manufacturers with whom it has a business relationship.