U.S. Truck Rack’s Galleon Truck Rack is available for various makes and models, thanks to its universal design. Best of all, there are two different versions available: wide leg and standard leg. The standard-leg version is compatible with roll-up covers and carries a distributed load of up to 500 lb., while the wide-leg version is compatible with fold-up covers and carries a distributed load of up to 350 lb. Additionally, this truck rack features a light-weight, low-drag design that is engineered to rest loaded weight onto the bedrails instead of onto the flimsy stake pockets. This provides extra safety and security, along with the three included load support bars. For extra utility, this rack features eight different eyelet mooring points for tying down cargo with ropes or straps, plus it is fully adjustable length wise. It even features a noise-cancelling wind diffuser for quiet convenience. Installation is completed within an hour and requires no drilling. Instead, it securely mounts with a powerful, heavy-duty clamping system. Once installed, the rack can be removed and disassembled for compact storage in ten minutes.
- Universal for trucks with access to stake pockets
- Available in standard-leg & wide-leg versions
- Standard-leg versions work with roll-up covers & have a 500 lb. load capacity
- Wide-leg versions work with fold-up covers & have a 350 lb. load capacity
- Brushed aluminum frame with a bead-blasted, stainless-steel base
- Distributes load weight onto bedrails for dynamic stability
- (8) integrated metal eyelet loops for tie-down anchors
- Noise-cancelling wind diffuser prevents unwanted rattle
- Includes threaded hardware made of stainless steel
- Mounts or removes within 10 minutes for compact storage
- Powerful clamping system secures rack in place
- Installs within an hour with no drilling required
- 1-year limited warranty against manufacturer defects
- Made in the U.S.A.
Though this is not a paid review, this content has been produced by The AAM Group in support of manufacturers with whom it has a business relationship.