The ONE Bluetooth relay from TRIGGER is the first (and only!) plug-and-play wireless solid state relay for controlling existing light installations with either an iOS or Android mobile device via the TRIGGER Plus app. The ONE can also control a winch or turn on a radio system from outside the vehicle. Add it to a trailer light circuit to activate an outside light from the grille or campfire—anywhere a conventional relay is used, replace it with the ONE for wireless convenience!
The TRIGGER Plus app unlocks even more features, including activation of a flashing mode or changing the brightness of connected lighting (as compatible). Notably, it allows individual circuits to be set to either a “momentary” or “toggle” mode; for example, if you want to briefly activate a train horn instead of just toggling it on. The compact and waterproof TRIGGER ONE wireless relay handles up to 30 amps of current.
- Plug-and-play solid state wireless relay
- Control existing light installations or other equipment like winches and radios
- Use anywhere you would use a conventional relay
- Pair with TRIGGER Plus app for more features
- Set individual circuits to “momentary” or “toggle” mode for precise control
- Compact and waterproof
- Handles up to 30 amps of current
- No wires through the firewall
Though this is not a paid review, this content has been produced by The AAM Group™ in support of manufacturers with whom it has a business relationship.