The Sportsman X grille guard from WESTiN Automotive effectively combines aggressive styling with heavy-duty front-end protection. Its unique design complements the larger grilles of today’s full- and mid-size pickups.
The opening in the center section of the WESTiN Sportsman X can accommodate an optional detachable mesh panel or flush-mounted, dual-row 26” LED light bar (both sold separately). A smaller removable mesh panel comes standard to accommodate the factory sensor location opening.
Other features include an exterior step plate to provide easy access to the engine compartment, heavy-duty 2.25” upright rubber strips, and 1.63” outer tubes.
- Extra front-end protection and aggressive style
- Complements the larger grilles of today’s trucks.
- Stylish euro top center bar
- Unique plate design provides maximum support to outer wings.
- Heavy-duty 1.63” outer steel tubing and 2.25” wide upright rubber strips
- Removable mesh panel accommodates factory sensors (via predrilled provisions).
- Die stamped steel step area for maximum traction up into engine compartment
- Includes hardware and mounting brackets.
- Finish: textured black over E-coated base coat for lasting corrosion protection
- Optional add-ons (sold separately): removable center mesh panel, 26” double-row LED light bar, and sensor relocator kit for specific Chevy and Ram applications
Though this is not a paid review, this content has been produced by The AAM Group™ in support of manufacturers with whom it has a business relationship.