With a two-piece driveshaft and four SST3000 shocks, the 49-2768 kit from ReadyLIFT provides 6.5” of front lift for 2017–2019 Ford Super Duty 4WD trucks (diesel only). This kit delivers an uncompromising ride and handling performance on and off-road and allows drivers to install up to 38” tires. OEM-style cast iron rear lift blocks bring the rear level with the front while ensuring a from-the-factory ride. Other components include a drop pitman arm, track bar bracket, sway bar end links, driveshaft spacer, and all necessary hardware.
- For 2017–2019 Ford F-250/F-3 50 4WD (diesel applications only)
- 6.5” of front lift for additional ground clearance and the ability to clear up to 38” tires
- 5” rear lift blocks and add-a-leaf provide a comfortable lift while maintaining a quality ride.
- Increased off-road ability without sacrificing ride quality
- Radius arm drop brackets let you use factory radius arms and correct caster.
- Custom-wound coil springs for maximum off- and on-road performance
- Includes SST3000 shocks, extended sway bar end links, bump stop extensions, alignment cams, drop pitman arm, and extended brake line brackets
- Made in the USA
Though this is not a paid review, this content has been produced by The AAM Group™ in support of manufacturers with whom it has a business relationship.