Increasing the functionality of your Ford Super Duty as a work machine or recreational vehicle is all too easy with a CURT front-mount hitch, which equips your truck with an industry-standard receiver tube opening that lets you add cargo space, mount a winch, launch a boat, plow snow, and more.
Like all CURT custom hitches, this Ford Super Duty hitch is designed, fabricated, welded, finished, and tested in the USA. It has a unique co-cured finish of liquid Bonderite and a black powdercoat, protecting the hitch inside and out from rust, chipping, and UV damage.
The 31078 front trailer hitch receiver is fully tested and rated to provide a weight carrying capacity of 5,000 pounds gross trailer weight and 500 pounds tongue weight. CURT front hitches are also rated for a straight-line pull capacity of 9,000 pounds, making them an excellent tool for recovery towing and winch applications.
- For 2017–2019 Ford F-250, F-350, and F-450 trucks.
- 5,000 lb. gross trailer weight and 500 lb. tongue weight ratings.
- Compatible with a tow hook or shackle mount (9,000 lb. straight-line pull).
- Vehicle-specific design for a custom fit.
- Convenient mount for hitch accessories.
- Attach a snow plow, cargo carrier, or other front hitch mount.
- Easily maneuver a trailer into a tight spot.
- Tested for safety in accordance with SAE J684.
- Precisely welded for superior strength and fit.
- Durable black powdercoat and rust-resistant liquid Bonderite coating.
- Open-back receiver for easy cleaning.
- Made in the USA.
- Warranty: limited lifetime (1-year finish and parts).
Though this is not a paid review, this content has been produced by The AAM Group™ in support of manufacturers with whom it has a business relationship.