This UWS truck toolbox features a unique pull-handle style instead of the traditional paddle handle option. These handles promote a more comfortable grip and allow for additional space for your hand as you unlatch the lid. The handles are also spaced wider apart than many alternatives, promoting easier access over the side of the truck bed wall.
Like all UWS crossbed toolboxes, the TBS-69-LP-PH-MB model features the patented RigidCore™ lid, extra-thick aluminum, and MicroSeal™ gasket.
- Patented RigidCore™ foam-filled lid maximizes strength and prevents binding.
- Built lower on the bed rail for a better view out the rear window
- Extra-thick, 0.058″, one-piece aluminum tub holds heavy tools and cargo.
- Stainless steel pull handles provide more clearance for easier opening.
- Connecting rod allows for convenient operation from driver or passenger side.
- Interior rod enclosure helps prevent bending or jamming of lock system.
- Wide-spread handles are easy to reach from either side of the truck.
- MicroSeal™ gasket helps seal out moisture, dust, and dirt.
- Lid self-opens to 90 degrees for convenient operation and loading.
- Tool trays and built-in screwdriver holders for easy organization
- Sliding tray for convenient small-item storage and retrieval
- Multiple box sizes available for a custom fit on each truck application
- Easy to install with predrilled mounting slots and included hardware
- Assembled in the USA
- Warranty: limited lifetime (1-year finish and parts)
Though this is not a paid review, this content has been produced by The AAM Group™ in support of manufacturers with whom it has a business relationship.