The GTX from Bully Dog is performance tuning reimagined. Eliminating the need to use a computer, the GTX is the easiest-to-use tuner on the market, loaded with powerful features and Bully Dog’s most advanced hardware ever. It starts up in less than 10 seconds and sports a super-responsive 5” touch screen that rivals modern smartphones. Along with the ability to hold 20 custom tunes, GTX comes preloaded with multiple Bully Dog tuning levels. GTX is also the premier data-monitoring solution for an extensive list of engine parameters (PIDS). Its high-resolution customizable gauges and Wi-Fi connectivity add to a truly unparalleled user experience.
Drivers can log vehicle performance data as they drive and play it back later using Bully Dog’s free LiveLink software. GTX gives users greater insight into their vehicle by reading and clearing Diagnostic Trouble Codes (DTCs). GTX’s unique grab-and-go magnetic mounting system lets the device be kept front-and-center while driving, then quickly stow away when not in use. Users can also receive custom tunes via Wi-Fi from any Bully Dog custom tuning dealer around the country.
- Street-tested, dyno-proven tune files.
- Select built-in tuning levels or load up to 20 custom tunes.
- Direct-to-device updates and tune delivery over Wi-Fi—no computer required.
- 5” touchscreen provides gauges and graphics in brilliant color.
- Customizable user interface.
- Monitor the industry’s most extensive list of PIDS.
- Incredibly fast startup—10 seconds or less.
- Grab-and-go magnetic mounting system.
Though this is not a paid review, this content has been produced by The AAM Group™ in support of manufacturers with whom it has a business relationship.