Designed to save you time and make your work day more efficient, combo auxiliary tanks from Dee Zee are tested and certified to store tools of your trade in addition to holding diesel fuel for refueling at the job site or for transferring directly to your truck’s fuel tank on longer drives.
Manufactured from nonrusting 0.125 Brite-Tread aluminum, this tank is covered with a protective black powdercoat and features a radius curve design to eliminate key weld pressure points. It also meets federal DOT and Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration requirements to operate as an auxiliary fuel system. Holds 50 gallons.
- Black powder-coated 0.125 Brite-Tread aluminum.
- Radius curve eliminates weld pressure points.
- Includes coupler for venting and dual-threaded bungs.
- Compatible with center-mounted transfer pumps (larger pumps require bracing).
- Hydrostatically pressure tested to 29 PSI.
- Standard 0.375” drain plug.
- Mounting tabs secure to the truck bed.
- Meets Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration requirements for diesel auxiliary tanks.
- Meets Federal DOT requirements for UN31A and UN31B tanks.
- Made in the USA.
- Volume: 50 gallons.
- Warranty: limited lifetime.
Though this is not a paid review, this content has been produced by The AAM Group in support of manufacturers with whom it has a business relationship.