Bulldog Winch is entering the air category in a big way, with a beastly compressor that pushes 5.65 cfm and is meant for tires 37” and larger.
The 41000 features a 60 mm aluminum piston, 26-foot coiled polyacrylic urethane air hose, 9-foot power cord with heavy-duty battery clamps, five adapters, integrated overheat shut-off, 150 psi pressure relief valve and gauge, deflation button, washable air filter, and a storage/carry bag. Perfect for large Jeep and truck tires!
- Good choice for 37” and up Jeep/truck tires.
- 150 psi pressure relief valve and gauge.
- 60 mm aluminum piston, 26’ coiled air hose, and 9’ power cord.
- Pushes 5.65 cfm.
- Oversized foot tray with vibration isolators reduces “walking.”
- Storage/carry bag and five adapters.
- Heavy-duty battery clamps, overheat shut-off, deflation button, and washable air filter.
Though this is not a paid review, this content has been produced by The AAM Group in support of manufacturers with whom it has a business relationship.