The patented SumoSprings suspension product from SuperSprings enhances load-carrying ability, stabilizes sway, and improves overall driver control and comfort. Manufactured from a proprietary closed microcellular urethane that provides a smooth progressive spring rate with superior damping properties, SumoSprings require no maintenance, don’t leak air, and need neither air lines nor compressors.
SuperSprings’ SSF-402-54 is designed as a front application for Jeep Wrangler JK; sold in pairs.
- For Jeep Wrangler JK (front).
- Made from proprietary and patented microcellular urethane.
- Maintenance-free design improves overall driver control and ride comfort.
- Will not leak or rupture.
- Progressive spring rate with superior damping properties.
- Compresses up to 80% of original height with full memory rebound.
- 1,400 lb. capacity at 50% compression.
- Enhances load-carrying ability and reduces/stabilizes sway.
- Sold as a pair (left and right).
Though this is not a paid review, this content has been produced by The AAM Group™ in support of manufacturers with whom it has a business relationship.