Eliminating the 1.5” factory rake found on 2015–2018 Chevrolet Colorado and GMC Canyon, this 9-104 leveling kit from Rugged Off Road provides 2” of front leveling lift and goes on with no cutting or modifications to the suspension. Its strut hat replacement spacer creates a level stance without compromising the factory geometry or limiting suspension. Even better, it aligns perfectly after installation and allows for increased tire sizes without rubbing. Fabricated from CNC-machined, military-grade 6061-T6 billet aluminum. New hardware included.
- For 2015–2018 Chevrolet Colorado and GMC Canyon.
- Provides 2” of front leveling (eliminates 1.5” factory rake).
- Installs with no cutting or modifications.
- Maintains factory geometry and won’t limit suspension.
- CNC-machined 6061-T6 aircraft-grade billet aluminum.
- Max tire: 275/70-17.
- Max wheel: 8” with 5.5” backspacing.
- 30-day return policy on uninstalled products.
- Warranty: 5 years/60,000-mile powertrain.
Though this is not a paid review, this content has been produced by The AAM Group™ in support of manufacturers with whom it has a business relationship.