LP270 ion yellow driving lights from PIAA produce a custom look on the front of your vehicle and emit an industry-leading yellow light that is far less reflective in snow, sleet, rain, fog, and dust for increased safety in poor weather conditions. PIAA designed this unique driving beam to offer extended sight while retaining side and shoulder illumination, while the integrated Reflector Facing Technology precisely controls the light output to ensure a street-legal beam that eliminates glare for oncoming traffic. Small in stature but big on output, the LP270 ion yellow driving beam kit (22-02772) provides incredible light output while remaining suitable in size for a wide variety of car, truck, and SUV applications.
- Beam is designed for extreme distances with sufficient side and shoulder illumination.
- Reflector Facing Technology precisely controls output for better beam definition.
- 2,500-K ion yellow beam throws large amounts of light in poor weather (two high-power LEDs)
- Rugged, compact 2.75” design with multiple mounting options for maximum versatility
- Ideal mounting location: lower valance or top of bumper for long-distance illumination
- SAE-Y–compliant, 10-G vibration rating, and IP67 watertight
- Comes with two lights, mounting hardware, and harness with relay, fuse, and switch
- Warranty: 2 years
Though this is not a paid review, this content has been produced by The AAM Group™ in support of manufacturers with whom it has a business relationship.