When you just need to get the job done, the Grip Step 7” rear roughneck step from LUVERNE Truck Equipment is your go-to. It mounts to the rear of your work or commercial van and provides convenient access to the cargo area. Its expanded metal tread and 7” x 2.5” rectangular design offer outstanding traction and reliable footing in any condition. A companion to LUVERNE’s Grip Step 7” running boards, this product is constructed from 5052-H32 aluminum alloy finished in a carbide black powdercoat, giving it exceptional strength and rust-free performance.
A custom installation is easy via the high-strength, vehicle-specific brackets and stainless steel fasteners: no drilling required. Made in the USA.
- 54” step on the rear of the vehicle for accessing the cargo area.
- Useful for commercial vans that require frequent entry and exit.
- Fleet-approved, expanded metal treads for maximum traction and safety.
- Powder-coated aluminum is strong, lightweight, and rust free.
- Open treads knock dirt and snow off your boots to help keep the vehicle clean.
- Smooth, rounded end caps eliminate sharp corners.
- Easy installation with vehicle-specific mounting brackets.
- Powder-coated brackets and stainless steel fasteners.
- Made in USA.
- Warranty: 1 year on finish; 5 years against defects.
Though this is not a paid review, this content has been produced by The AAM Group™ in support of manufacturers with whom it has a business relationship.