Grip Step™ running boards from LUVERNE are designed to be the best running boards for work trucks, featuring an expanded metal tread pattern for superior traction and a 7” width for reliable footing. The unique aluminum treads are more durable than plastic alternatives and enable the boards to lock onto your boots or shoes for a safe, confident step every time.
These PN 415088-401445 running boards fit the latest models of the Chevrolet Silverado 1500 and GMC Sierra 1500 crew cab, as well as 2020 2500/3500 HD models.
- Fleet-approved, expanded metal treads for maximum traction and safety
- Powder-coated aluminum is strong, lightweight, and rust-free.
- 7” wide stepping surface provides safe, comfortable entry and exit.
- Open treads knock dirt and snow off your boots to help keep the truck cab clean.
- Durable, textured black powdercoat for a sleek, professional finish
- Smooth, rounded end caps eliminate sharp corners.
- Easy installation with vehicle-specific mounting brackets
- Powder-coated brackets use stainless steel fasteners for secure board attachment.
- Optional black aluminum backsplash available for 78” (410078) and 88” (410088) boards
- Assembled in USA
- Warranty: limited lifetime (5-year finish, 1-year parts)
Though this is not a paid review, this content has been produced by The AAM Group™ in support of manufacturers with whom it has a business relationship.