If you’ve wanted to give your GMC or Chevrolet pickup more dependable footing while retaining its classic look, this stainless steel side entry step kit (#281443 steps, #581444 brackets) from LUVERNE are what you’ve been waiting for. Instead of serving as a flashy add-on, these corrosion-resistant steps integrate seamlessly with your truck’s rocker panels as a functional extension, featuring a running board style, rounded end caps, and tight mounting that also provides extra side protection. Seven-inch-wide non-skid step pads provide more secure entry into and exit out of your cab, easily outlasting rain, snow, mud, road salt, and other outdoor muck.
These made-in-the USA side entry steps fit 2019 Silverado/Sierra 1500 and 2020 Silverado/Sierra 2500/3500 HD applications. Specialized LUVERNE mounting brackets included for installation. Box extensions available (and sold separately).
- For select 2019 and 2020 GM truck applications
- Contoured design with classic running board styling
- Mounts tight against the vehicle to shield rocker panels from gravel spray.
- Molded, 7″ wide, plastic step pads provide safe, comfortable entry and exit.
- Powder-coated stainless steel for maximum corrosion resistance.
- Durable, textured-black powdercoat for a sleek, rust-free finish.
- Black plastic end caps for a bold appearance and added protection
- High-strength steel mounting brackets with a vehicle-specific fit
- Made in the USA.
- Warranty: limited lifetime (5-year finish, 1-year parts)
Though this is not a paid review, this content has been produced by The AAM Group™ in support of manufacturers with whom it has a business relationship.