Compatible with a variety of center-mount light options (sold separately), the low-profile bumper from Iron Cross is a bright pick to toughen up the front of your pickup, featuring 10-gauge steel and 0.25” mounting brackets.
These low-profile bumpers showcase Iron Cross’s iconic branding, with D-lugs for Iron Cross shackles and 6” rectangular fog light cutouts on either side. The center cutout can accept one 20–22” light bar, two 6” center light mounts, or three 6” center light mounts.
Current applications include various years of Sierra 1500, Silverado/Sierra 2500/3500, Colorado Crew Cab, Ram 2500/3500, and F-250/-350/-550.
- Distinctive Iron Cross
- OE look with a heavy-duty profile.
- 10-gauge steel (3/4” mounting brackets).
- D-lugs for cross shackles.
- 6” fog light cutouts (rectangles).
- Versatile center light mount (no light-insert plate).
- Iron Cross light kits available (and sold separately).
Though this is not a paid review, this content has been produced by The AAM Group™ in support of manufacturers with whom it has a business relationship.