Available in stubby and full-width styles for 2007–2018 Jeep Wrangler JK and JKU, the all-new Go Rhino Rockline® rear replacement bumpers are made from 3/16” cold-rolled steel and protected by a textured-black powdercoat. These bumpers go on easily without cutting or drilling and feature hex-mesh protective covers for use with industry-standard LED cube lights (lights not included).
Go Rhino Rockline® stubby bumpers (PN 371110T) are designed for enhanced tire clearance, while full-width Rockline® bumpers (PN 371210T) work to protect your JK’s corner body panels. Both include patented Rhino Horn D-ring shackle mounts and a dropped center with step area for roof access, and are compatible with the factory hitch receiver.
- For 2007–2018 Jeep Wrangler JK and JKU
- Available in stubby and full width
- Constructed from 3/16” cold-rolled steel
- Textured-black powdercoat
- Patented Rhino Horn D-ring shackle mounts
- Recessed light-mount areas protect 3” LED cube lights (lights not included)
- Compatible with factory hitch receiver
- Installs with no cutting or drilling
- Warranty: 5-year limited
Though this is not a paid review, this content has been produced by The AAM Group™ in support of manufacturers with whom it has a business relationship.