The new Go Rhino SRM400 Series Roof Racks allow a whole new level of customization. Each roof rack features removable front and rear fairings that make the rack more versatile and customizable. Removing the fairings exposes multiple mounting hole patterns that allow for installation of a variety of front- or rear-facing lights. Removing the fairings also allows for hauling longer items – such as kayaks or paddle boards. These roof racks also include optional side mounts made for mounting dual lights and an integrated hole pattern for standard-scene light mounts. The solid front fairing reduces wind noise, while the rear cover allows air to escape for less noise from turbulence. The modular design is constructed from galvanized steel fabricated panels, with injection-molded Nylon end caps that attach the aluminum cross bars to the fabricated side panels. It also features a textured black powder-coated finish for corrosion protection. The U-bolt style mounting clamp system is included for universal applications. The SRM Series is 50 inches wide and is available in three different sized lengths: 48 inches, 58 inches, and 68 inches.
- Universal application
- Removable front fairing & rear cover
- Front fairing reduces wind noise
- Rear cover reduces noise from turbulence
- Galvanized-steel fabricated panels
- Extruded aluminum cross bars
- Polymer end caps attach cross bars to side panels
- Textured black powder-coated finish
- Integrated side mounts for standard cube stem-mount LEDs
- Pre-drilled holes for standard-scene light mounts or accessories (2 sets per side)
- Cross bars have a 4-core track system that works with 1/4”-20 hex bolt
- Includes universal U-bolt style clamp system for mounting
- Easy installation requires no drilling
- Available in 48”, 58”, & 68” lengths
Though this is not a paid review, this content has been produced by The AAM Group™ in support of manufacturers with whom it has a business relationship.