The Rockline spare tire relocation bracket and accessory mount from Go Rhino lets JL owners have big fun with bigger tires. This product allows up to 40” spare tires to be mounted on your Jeep Wrangler JL tailgate door without losing factory functionality. The kit moves the factory carrier out 3” and up 2” and provides additional mounting locations for items like jack, can, and basket mounts. No drilling required!
- Uses factory tire carrier by spacing it out 3” and up 2”—no drilling required.
- For use with larger tires up to 40”.
- Made from CNC–laser cut and -formed 3/16” mild steel.
- Integrated mount for multiple antennas, flags, light sticks, etc.
- Mounting location for factory third-light system.
- Additional mounting locations for jack, can, and baskets mounts.
- Grade 8 mounting fasteners coated in GEOMET Black for superior strength and durability.
- Zinc-plated welded assembly is further coated with Go Rhino’s signature black textured powdercoat.
Though this is not a paid review, this content has been produced by The AAM Group™ in support of manufacturers with whom it has a business relationship.