Sexier, stronger, smarter: that’s how Extang describes its all-new, redesigned Trifecta 2.0 truck bed cover. While maintaining the cover’s easy-to-install and use characteristics, Extang has updated the design to be an even more intelligent pick than before.
First, the looks: the Trifecta 2.0 boasts softer curves and a sleeker design, with a heavy-duty, leather-grain fabric tarp that features an integrated corner tuck system for improved tension.
Second, the Trifecta 2.0 enjoys a redesigned frame, hinges, and corner to offer greater structural strength—the strongest in the industry, in fact, thanks to lightweight aircraft-grade aluminum. All-new MAX hinges have a double-pivoting design, while Extang’s exclusive snap-on seals eliminate adhesive and stay in place to provide unparalleled weather deflection.
Third are features that help you work smarter, not harder. A front Jaw Clamp tightens horizontally to help prevent over-tightening and bed flange damage, while the EZ Lock clamp automatically locks in place and requires less physical effort to operate.
- Low-profile, sleek design.
- Heavy-duty, leather-grain tarp.
- Integrated corner tuck system for enhanced tension.
- Best-in-class frame with double-pivoting hinges and snap-on seals.
- Front Jaw Clamp prevents over-tightening and bed flange damage.
- EZ Lock clamp is easier to operate than previous generations.
Though this is not a paid review, this content has been produced by The AAM Group™ in support of manufacturers with whom it has a business relationship.