All-new rope shackles from Bulldog Winch employ a super-strong yet flexible one-piece design to provide a quick and easy connection compared with heavy steel shackles and their threaded pins. But don’t let the ease fool you: these rope shackles don’t skimp in the toughness department, using the same durable material as synthetic winch rope.
These products are looped on one end and knotted on the other, using high-visibility colors and a protective cover—plus, they float! Bulldog Winch’s rope shackles wrap easy around anchor points, but they should not be used on sharp corners. Sold individually in the following three versions:
- Yellow (PN 20310): 5” loop and 3/8” rope
- Red (PN 20311): 8” loop and 1/2” rope
- Orange (PN 20312): 10” loop and 5/8” rope
- Same durable material as synthetic winch rope.
- Looped on one end, knotted on the other.
- High-vis colors.
- Protective cover.
- Floating design.
Though this is not a paid review, this content has been produced by The AAM Group in support of manufacturers with whom it has a business relationship.