BOLT locks are designed to open with your vehicle key, saving you time and precious space on your key ring. BOLT produces an entire line of side-cut, weatherproof locks for Ford (also compatible with Lincoln and Mercury) that feature an automatic locking return spring, double ball-bearing locking mechanism, a stainless steel shutter to keep out dirt, and a plate-tumbler sidebar to prevent picking and bumping; plus, they’re backed by BOLT’s limited lifetime warranty.
Products in the side-cut Ford line include the 5/8” Receiver Lock (7023585), which fits Class 3, 4, and 5 hitches; 2” Padlock (7023540) with chrome-plated 5/16” hardened-steel shackle; Toolbox Latch retrofit kit (7023550); 6’ Cable Lock (7023722) with 1/4” black vinyl-coated coiled cable; and a Coupler Pin Lock (7025290) that fits couplers from 1/2” to 3-3/8”.
- Opens with your vehicle ignition key.
- Works with Ford, Lincoln, and Mercury keys.
- Weatherproof construction.
- Auto return spring locks automatically when key is removed.
- Double ball bearing locking mechanism.
- Plate tumbler sidebar prevents picking and bumping.
- Stainless steel lock shutter keeps out dirt and moisture.
- Limited lifetime warranty.
Though this is not a paid review, this content has been produced by The AAM Group in support of manufacturers with whom it has a business relationship.