Back when only CJs roamed the earth, the Traditional Bikini Top from Bestop was a must-have for those purists who insisted on model-matching function and style. This retro-yet-effective design, still going strong today, attaches to the windshield frame, drapes over the center sport bar, and secures via two straps to footman loops at rear body tub corners. Late-model Wrangler owners can only look on in envy, as Bestop’s Traditional Bikini Top is for 1951–1991 CJs and early YJs.
- For 1951–1991 Wranglers (separate windshield channel may be required on later models).
- Attaches to windshield header and footman loops on rear body tub.
- Mildew- and UV-resistant fabric maintains its shape in any temperature.
- Stress points reinforced with high-strength thread.
- Flap-resistant, industrial-grade webbing.
Though this is not a paid review, this content has been produced by The AAM Group™ in support of manufacturers with whom it has a business relationship.