The easy-to-install, easy-to-use Roughrider Tailgate Shelf for two- and four-door 2007–2017 Jeep Wrangler is great for the trail, driving around town, and event tailgating at your favorite event. Bestop designed the Roughrider to temporarily hold your coffee, tools or gear, laptop, and even groceries with the pop-out mesh crate. It goes on in minutes with no drilling required. Once installed on the tailgate, simply push the release button: the shelf pops down and the net pops up into place. When you’re done, the Roughrider folds back up out of the way, and the netting removes if you want shelf use only.
- Patent-pending design fits 2007–2017 Wrangler JK and JKU.
- Press-and-release latch for easy opening with one free hand.
- Polyester mesh removes to create a traditional shelf or work space.
- Tough polymer housing can hold up to 35 lb.
- No-drill installation with all mounting hardware included.
- Dimensions: 25” x 14” x 4.5” (closed); 276 sq.-in. of table area; 1.7 cu.-ft. of volume inside the net; shelf extends out about 12”.
Though this is not a paid review, this content has been produced by The AAM Group™ in support of manufacturers with whom it has a business relationship.