The TrailCrusher® front bumper from ARIES is designed, tested, and built to work hard on the trail and give your Jeep Wrangler JL or Gladiator the functional advantage you need when it comes to winches and shackles. It’s also no accident that its tough look has been completely customized for your trail-ready rig, with angular lines that sit high and tight against the front of your Jeep to ensure plenty of ground clearance.
The 2156002 TrailCrusher® front bumper features a one-piece design with 3/16” thick steel plate, with a winch-and-shackle rating of 12.5K pounds (straight-line pull). Predrilled slotted holes create a universal and secure winch-mounting platform, whild additional predrilled holes accept a hawse or roller fairlead (winches and fairleads not included). An optional stinger brush guard can be installed to both help protect the winch and add an extra-aggressive profile.
ARIES TrailCrusher® front bumpers go on with no drilling and comes with a durable carbide powdercoat atop a durable e-coat to protect from hazards seen and unseen. Rear bumper also available (#2157002). Includes bumper and all necessary hardware.
- 12,500 lb. winch-and-shackle rating for ultimate off-road functionality.
- Standard winch mounting platform accepts most types of winches.
- Welded shackle mounts and 1/4” sleeves provide reliable anchoring points.
- Shackle mounts accept pins up to 7/8” in diameter (#2166071 recommended).
- No-drill install uses factory mounting points with no pump relocation required.
- One-piece construction with 3/16” steel plates for maximum strength.
- Narrow width and high ground clearance for an improved off-road style.
- Durable carbide black powdercoat with rust-resistant E-coat finish.
- Angular brush guard helps protect the winch and adds an aggressive look (sold separately).
- Center round cutouts accept OE bumper lights.
- Includes mounting hardware and 3/8” installation brackets.
- Warranty: limited lifetime (3-year finish, 1-year parts).
Though this is not a paid review, this content has been produced by The AAM Group™ in support of manufacturers with whom it has a business relationship.