Perfect for those who live or work in challenging outdoor environments, electric-powered PowerStep Xtreme running boards from AMP Research tackle subzero winters and mud-caked rocker panels with gusto.
Developed using the same reliable foundation as the original PowerStep electric-powered running board, PowerStep Xtreme takes the design to another level with TWO motors for extra power and an extra-aggressive design for enhanced traction. Other sturdy and practical features include LED illumination upon board deployment, die-cast aluminum components, and a grippy and durable powdercoat.
The PowerStep Xtreme is backed by a 5-year, 60,000-mile warranty.
- Dual motors for more power when deploying and retracting.
- LED lights illuminate boards when deployed.
- Aggressive design for extreme traction and all-weather performance.
- High-strength, die-cast aluminum components and maintenance-free, self-lubricating bushings.
- Durable, high-texture powdercoat to resist corrosion and maximize grip.
- Warranty: 5 years or 60,000 miles.
Though this is not a paid review, this content has been produced by The AAM Group™ in support of manufacturers with whom it has a business relationship.