New from Advanced Accessory Concepts is the Trigger Six Shooter wireless control system (PN 3001), which lets you control up to six accessories—wirelessly—from one RF-enabled panel or using an app on your Apple or Android phone via Bluetooth connection. Trigger saves installation time because it eliminates the need to run wires under the dash or through a vehicle firewall.
Boasting full rocker functionality, the AAC RF remote assembly features a sturdy mounting base and detachable backlit switch assembly, and because the switch location is no longer dictated by existing dash-mounted switch panels, users will enjoy flexible mounting locations throughout the vehicle for ultimate convenience. The remote can remain attached to its mounting base (via neodymium magnets) or detach to control accessories from up to 40 feet away. When hard wired, the switches can be backlit with adjustable color via the app. Use the app to “trigger” lights on from outside the vehicle.
- (6) channels, (2) 30-amp circuits, (2) 10-amp circuits, and (2) 5-amp circuits.
- All solid state 12–24 volt.
- RF remote switch pad usable inside or outside the vehicle.
- Bluetooth control from phone/tablet app (manual buttons for on/off on top of case).
- DIN connector for manual control with conventional toggle switches (harness sold separately).
- Replaceable battery power and/or 12-volt hard-wired option for backlit switches.
- If hard wired, provides a color-changing option adjustable from app.
- Backlights stay lit when vehicle lights are on.
- Apps for both Android and iOS with simple interface for toggling the six channels.
- App allows customized names for each channel, dimming/strobe functions, and on/off.
- Includes six 8’ wire harnesses.
Though this is not a paid review, this content has been produced by The AAM Group™ in support of manufacturers with whom it has a business relationship.