The PUTCO® Powerful Luma Core™ LED Bulbs feature a high-quality, copper-coated core for superior lux. The copper-coated heat sink provides improved heat dissipation, while the 360° LED arrangement provides optimal light output.
The solid-state design creates a stronger, more-reliable product with no moving parts. Once the brake has been engaged, the bulbs perform a three-measure, 0.8-second, quick-pulse function that helps alert others on the road when you are slowing down. They have reversable contact points, making them compatible with all new makes and models. These bulbs are compatible with the PUTCO® Plug & Play Resistor Kits to ensure zero CANBUS interference. Luma Core™ LED Bulbs come in a variety of sizes: 194, 921, 1156, 1157, 3156, 3157, 7440, and 7443 bulb base sizes. And, they are available in white, amber, or red illumination.
- Perfect for reverse lights, brake lights, turn signals, license-plate lights, & more
- Emits light in a full, 360° pattern
- Copper-coated center core for superior lux
- Digital polarity (reversible contact points)
- Error-free performance
- Unrivaled Plug & Play performance
- Color illumination comes in white, amber, or red
- Available bulb base sizes: 194, 921, 1156, 1157, 3156, 3157, 7440, or 7443
(3) Colors Available: White (C194W-C7443W), Amber (C194A-C7443A), Red (C194R-C7443R)
Though this is not a paid review, this content has been produced by The AAM Group™ in support of manufacturers with whom it has a business relationship.