BEDSLIDE is a brand born on a vision of solutions. BEDSLIDE embodies fresh thinking, revolutionary design, reliable functionality, and intuitive simplicity. BEDSLIDE is about efficiency. We are about getting the job done right, with minimum waste of time and energy and maximum results.
In 2010 BEDSLIDE changed its parent company name to Takit. Takit is our brand mantra and the official heartbeat of our brand. We are about better engineered portability. The people at BEDSLIDE are here because we are automotive enthusiasts. We love what we do. Work and play seem to blend into one adventurous lifestyle. All of us here are concerned with how to do it BETTER. Good isn’t enough. A little better doesn’t cut it. Best implies we have no room for improvement. But we can and MUST always do it BETTER.
Quick Facts: About BEDSLIDE
· Formed in 1999 as a backyard operation by three friends including current President, Dan Marshall
· Set up production in a 25,000 square foot facility in Southern Oregon in 2001
· Won the Coveted Ron Webster Memorial Award for the best and most innovative product in the light truck industry
· Established Nation wide distribution with over 2,000 dealers and key accounts for global sales.
· Have made the BEDSLIDE into one of the most trusted brand names and made the word BEDSLIDE synonymous with the actual product and function.
· Rebranded in 2010 Dan Marshall created Takit Inc. to embody a fresh view to offering better engineered portability.
Phone: 888-807-0099 Fax: 888-674-1745